What kind of candle are you looking for? How about...
- Scented candles (coconut, gardenia, grape, lemon, jasmine, and many other
- Candles that look like food (banana splits, ice cream sundaes,
cupcakeseven cheeseburgers with lettuce and tomato)
- Seasonal candles (Easter bunnies, turkeys, Christmas trees, and Halloween
pumpkins, depending upon the time of year)
- Decorative candles of every shape and size
- Traditional, elegant taper candles
Unlike the flowers at the Main Street Flower Mart
next door, these candles arent made of plastic.
Theyre made of wax, so theyre fully functional.
In Disneyland, the Candle Shop occupied a space just behind the Upjohn Pharmacy
(today the New Century Timepieces shop), off West Center Street.
Some time between the late 1970s and the late 1980s, the Candle Shop
became just a memory.
© 2007 Werner Weiss — Disclaimers, Copyright, and Trademarks
Updated July 30, 2007.
Photograph of Candle Shop: 1977 by Dennis Caswell.